pdf Spring Finals Sem 2 2021-22
Attendance Line- (765) 746-0414
Please refer to the Attendance FAQ below. This contains attendance procedures, as well as the current 20-21 bell schedule.
Be Our Sub!
- pdf WLMB Beginning of School Letter 2021-22
- folder Current High School Announcements
- folder Current Junior High School Announcements
- folder Opportunities
- Weekly Calendar
- folder Archived High School Announcements
- folder Archived Junior High School Announcements
- folder Community Announcements
New Student Enrollment Information for Grades 7-12
Complete these steps:
- Establish residency within WLCSC. Go here to view the WLCSC map: http://www.wl.k12.in.us/info/school-boundaries. Once you have a lease or purchase agreement, we will need a copy to keep in the student's file.
- Go here to complete online enrollment: https://skyward.wl.k12.in.us/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsEAplus/skyenroll
- Wait for an email or other contact from your student's counselor. Counselors return to the office in early August.
- Students who reside in Tippecanoe School Corporation (TSC) may request a tuition transfer. To start the application process, contact TSC at 765-474-2481" style="color: #2d4688; background: transparent;">765-474-2481 or visit their website: https://www.tsc.k12.in.us/about/welcome-to-tsc/enroll-now for more information. Note that applications are still being accepted despite the April 1 deadline. More information here: https://www.wl.k12.in.us/document-library/general-school-forms-and-documents/1113-process-for-student-transfers-17-18/file
NOTE: New students who are playing a fall sport must be enrolled before they can practice.
ALSO NOTE: Students who have formerly been enrolled in a WLCSC school do not need to complete the online enrollment form if no demographic information has changed. In that case, email Mrs. Zink who will connect you with the student's counselor for the reenrollment process.
Online Registration - 2021-22 School Year
This is used for returning students that are already enrolled with WLCSC. Online registration will open on 07/26/2021. Parents can register their children within Skyward Family Access after 7/26/2021.
See the WLCSC International Student Information, Process, and Application linked pdf here .
An international student is anyone who wants to attend West Lafayette Jr/Sr High School for one academic year on an F-1 or J-1 visa.
More information about obtaining an F-1 or J-1 visa can be found at the Department of Homeland Security website https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/.
West Lafayette Community School Corporation ranked #1 District in Indiana!
- #1 Best School District in Indiana
- #2 Best Teachers in Indiana
- #1 Best High Schools for STEM in Indiana
- #3 Best Public Elementary School in Indiana (WL Intermediate School)
- #3 Best Public High School in Indiana!
- #7 Best Public Elementary School in Indiana (WL Elementary School)
West Lafayette Jr./Sr. High School is ranked third within Indiana. West Lafayette Jr./Sr. High School is ranked #284 in the National Rankings and #104 in National STEM Rankings. Schools are ranked on their performance on state-required tests, graduation and how well they prepare students for college. Read more about how we rank the Best High Schools. Congratulations RDP schools and RDP community!
Learn More ...
West Lafayette Community Schools has been named one of the best communities in the nation for music education!
Learn more...West Lafayette Community School Corporation named the best district in Indiana by Business Insider!
- Academics: A+
- Health & safety: A
- Student culture & diversity: A-
- Teachers: A+
Learn More ...West Lafayette Community School Corporation placed on the College Board's 9th Annual AP District Honor Roll for significant gains in student access and success. RDP!! WLCSC is one of 373 school districts to earn a spot on CollegeBoard’s 9th Annual AP® District Honor Roll
The complete 9th Annual AP District Honor Roll can be found here.
Rocky Killion named 2015 Superintendent of the Year for District 4 by the Indiana Association of Public School Superintendents. Learn More ...
In order to prepare our students to meet the challenges of the twenty-first century, the West Lafayette Jr/Sr High School, in partnership with the community, will cultivate in our students
- The academic, artistic, physical, and social growth of the individual;
- A love of learning that will continue growth beyond formal education;
- Respect for themselves and others;
- The ability to interact effectively with people from diverse backgrounds, societies, and cultures;
- Problem-solving skills and the adaptability in thinking needed to take their places as productive members of a global society.
Graduates of West Lafayette Jr/Sr High School will be able to implement the skills and knowledge gained in academics and the arts (fine, practical, and physical) as productive members of our society. They will be adaptable thinkers, respecting themselves and others, ready to take their places in a rapidly changing world.
- Every individual has the value and the power to make a difference.
- Strength lies in diversity of race, cultures, abilities, and talents.
- Critical and creative thinking skills are essential to function in today's society.
- Effective use of technology is an essential tool in today's society.