West Lafayette Jr/Sr High School Parent Council
What does Parent Council do?
- Funds teacher grants to enhance classroom experiences and academic initiatives.
- Distributes an on-line newsletter every two weeks to parents (sign up below)
- Organizes staff appreciation events for teachers
- Publishes annual Student Directory
- Sells Spirit Wear
- Welcomes new families to the school
The WLCSC Community Forum meets 3 times during the school year to share information across the WLCSC community. Attending are representatives from:
- Each school's parent council and administration
- WL City & Parks Recreation
- WLCSC School Board
- WLCSC Administration
Like us on Facebook