Counseling ServicesSuicide Prevention
Anyone may get help any time. Here are three ways:
- Text HELPNOW to 20121
- In Indiana, call 1-800-662-3445
- Nationwide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Tell an adult, or
- Call/Text the hotline, or
- Call 911.
SOCIAL, EMOTIONAL, AND ACADEMIC RESOURCES
Click here to see our resources: https://sites.google.com/wl.k12.in.us/wlresources/home
New Student Enrollment Information for Grades 7-12
Complete these steps:
- Establish residency within WLCSC. Go here to view the WLCSC map: http://www.wl.k12.in.us/info/school-boundaries
- Once you have a lease or purchase agreement, we will need a copy to keep in the student's file.
- Go here to complete the online enrollment form that is linked from this page: http://hs.wl.k12.in.us/info/enrollment-info
- Students who reside in Tippecanoe School Corporation (TSC) may request a tuition transfer. To start the application process, contact TSC at 765-474-2481 or visit their website: https://www.tsc.k12.in.us/about/welcome-to-tsc/enroll-now for more information.
- We will ask for a copy of your child's birth certificate or passport.
- We need a copy of your child's immunization record.
IYI TRIP TO COLLEGE TEXT ALERTS
Put a postsecondary pathway in the palm of your hand! Students and parents are invited to join this free text-based program that is available to Indiana school partners and is already reaching almost 20,000 subscribers.
Students and the adults in their lives can receive three-to-four text messages per month that provide grade-specific tips for getting ready for success after high school. Messages address all postsecondary pathways (including two- and four-year colleges, career training and military service). Texts include reminders (e.g. test and application deadlines) and resources (e.g. information about scholarships, financial aid and tips for time management and succeeding in school).
Many use the texts as prompts to stay connected and talking about the steps to make sure their dreams after high school graduation come true.
More information can be found here: https://www.iyi.org/college-career-counseling/trip-to-college-alerts