Counseling ServicesSummer Schedule: The Counseling Office will be closed from Monday, June 25th through Friday, July 6th
Suicide Awareness Prevention
Anyone may get help any time. Here are three ways:
- Text HELPNOW to 20121
- In Indiana, call 1-800-662-3445
- Nationwide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Tell an adult, or
- Call/Text the hotline, or
- Call 911.
New Student Enrollment Information for Grades 7-12
Complete these steps:
- Establish residency. You must live in the WLCSC corporation in order to send your child to this school. Go here to view the map: http://www.wl.k12.in.us/info/school-boundaries. Once you have a lease or purchase agreement, we will need a copy to keep in the student's file.
- We need a copy of your child's birth certificate or passport.
- We need a copy of your child's immunization record.
- For those coming from out-of-country, we place students in the grade level that is age-appropriate, even if that grade level was completed already in another country.