Counseling ServicesSuicide Prevention
Anyone may get help any time. Here are three ways:
- Text HELPNOW to 20121
- In Indiana, call 1-800-662-3445
- Nationwide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Tell an adult, or
- Call/Text the hotline, or
- Call 911.
New Student Enrollment Information for Grades 7-12
Complete these steps:
- Establish residency. You must live in WLCSC or in Tippecanoe School Corporation* in order to send your child to this school. Go here to view the WLCSC map: http://www.wl.k12.in.us/info/school-boundaries. Once you have a lease or purchase agreement, we will need a copy to keep in the student's file.
* Students who reside in TSC will be considered for tuition transfer depending on our current grade level sizes. Application begins with WLCSC's central office which can be reached at 765-746-1602.
- Go here to complete the online enrollment form that is linked from this page: http://hs.wl.k12.in.us/info/enrollment-info
- We will ask for a copy of your child's birth certificate or passport.
- We need a copy of your child's immunization record.
IYI TRIP TO COLLEGE TEXT ALERTS
Put a postsecondary pathway in the palm of your hand! Students and parents are invited to join this free text-based program that is available to Indiana school partners and is already reaching almost 20,000 subscribers.
Students and the adults in their lives can receive three-to-four text messages per month that provide grade-specific tips for getting ready for success after high school. Messages address all postsecondary pathways (including two- and four-year colleges, career training and military service). Texts include reminders (e.g. test and application deadlines) and resources (e.g. information about scholarships, financial aid and tips for time management and succeeding in school).
Many use the texts as prompts to stay connected and talking about the steps to make sure their dreams after high school graduation come true.
More information can be found here: https://www.iyi.org/college-career-counseling/trip-to-college-alerts
Class of 2020 MeetingThe annual Senior & Parent Night will be Thursday, Aug 22 at 6:30 p.m. in the Howenstein Auditorium. Students will receive a packet of materials to help with college applications. Counselors will make a brief presentation before turning the program over to admissions personnel from IU, Purdue, and Wabash. All class of 2020 and class of 2021 students and their parents are invited to attend.