Counseling ServicesSuicide Prevention
Anyone may get help any time. Here are three ways:
- Text HELPNOW to 20121
- In Indiana, call 1-800-662-3445
- Nationwide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Tell an adult, or
- Call/Text the hotline, or
- Call 911.
Class of 2019 Meeting
The annual Senior & Parent Night will be Wednesday, Aug 22 at 6:30 p.m. in the Howenstein Auditorium. Students will receive a packet of materials to help with college applications. Counselors will make a brief presentation before turning the program over to admissions personnel from IU, Purdue, and Wabash. All class of 2019 and class of 2020 students and their parents are invited to attend.
New Student Enrollment Information for Grades 7-12
Complete these steps:
- Establish residency. You must live in the WLCSC corporation in order to send your child to this school. Go here to view the map: http://www.wl.k12.in.us/info/school-boundaries. Once you have a lease or purchase agreement, we will need a copy to keep in the student's file.
- We need a copy of your child's birth certificate or passport.
- We need a copy of your child's immunization record.
- For those coming from out-of-country, we place students in the grade level that is age-appropriate, even if that grade level was completed already in another country.