Items of InterestAnnouncements
- folder Current High School Announcements
- folder Current Junior High School Announcements
- folder Opportunities
- pdf Weekly Calendar
- folder Archived High School Announcements
- folder Archived Junior High School Announcements
- folder Community Announcements
To report an absence, please call the 24-hour attendance line 765-746-0414, or use the Attendance email. You may also pdf review our Attendance Policy .
Be Our Sub!
West Lafayette Community School Corporation is currently hiring substitute teachers for the 2018-19 school year. Substitute teaching at WLCSC is an opportunity to positively support teachers and students in our community. We encourage anyone to apply who is able to work half or full days.
- $72.00 for a full day (Increasing to $90 for a full day effective November 14th. 2018)
- Retired WLCSC teachers to receive $110 for a full day effective November 14th. 2018
Interested? Do you meet our requirements:
- Satisfactory background check results
- Substitute teaching license (can be obtained through our school district)
- Experience volunteering or working with K-12 students
- At least 60 college credits
If so, review more information and apply here.